- BB2040: Countryside - The Future ??? XXX
AMO - BB2040 - c/o now
c/o now 4 BB2040
>>> see the film here: https://bb2040.de/wp/project/amo-country
- Rem Koolhaas is still the all-surpassing heroic figure of contemporary architecture. This is not the only reason why his followers and critics alike have watched with interest for years as the great urban explorer (Delirious New York) began to devote himself to the countryside, of all places. When the Countryside exhibition at the Guggenheim in New York, developed by his research team AMO, finally opened its doors in February, there was not even a month to see the exhibition before the museum closed due to the Corona pandemic. After the reopening, the international audience, that usually carries the contents of such projects to the world, stayed away for well-known reasons.
- In January 2021, a conversation initiated and arranged by Martin Pohl (Projekte International) took place between Anne M Schneider and Sebastian Bernardy (both from AMO's Countryside team) with BB2040 (David Bauer, Martin Pohl, Julia Dorn, Kriti Garg, Evelina Faliagka) and c/o now. Anne M Schneider and Sebastian Bernardy took the opportunity to introduce the exhibition, which was overshadowed by the pandemic, to explain its contents and to answer partly pre-coordinated questions from BB2040 and c/o now.
- c/o now edited, processed and "dramatized" the footage on behalf of BB2040.
- with contributions by
- AMO: Anne M Schneider, Sebastian Bernardy; BB2040: David Bauer, Martin Pohl, Julia Dorn, Kriti Garg, Evelina Faliagka; c/o now
- team c/o now
- Duy An Tran, Andrijana Ivanda, Tobias Hönig, Markus Rampl, Paul Reinhardt
- Julia Dorn, Kriti Garg, Evelina Faliagka